Art, history, culture, middle-ages, religious heritage
* Climbing the Tower is not recommended for people with cardiovascular and motor issues.
Entry prohibited for children under 8 years.
** Admission to the Cathedral is free, but contingent. For groups of more than 5 people with a tour guide the use of headset support is mandatory (Contact us to book them).
- Groups up to 10 people: € 140,00
- Groups from 11 to 25 people: € 130,00 + € 2,00 each additional person
- For groups over 40 people we reccomend requesting a second guide.
- Over 5 people we suggest booking a headset support (contact us to book them).
PAYMENT CONDITIONS AND CANCELATION POLICY
Payment: directly to the guide or advanced by bank transfer following invoice. ** In case of payment by bank transfers from countries outside of the European Community, the bank charges will also be added to the invoice.
Cancellation Policy: In case of cancellation within 48 hours before the service or a no-show, the basic rate for groups up to 25 people will be applied.
- Double language supplement: € 40,00
- Evening supplement (after 8 p.m.): € 40,00
- Extra hour (duration of one HD guided tour is up to 3 hours): € 50,00
- Guide tours exempt form VAT (Art. 10, n. 22, Decree 633/72)
- Tickets or paid entrances are not included in the fee
- For groups of over 15 people, we suggest booking for headset support (we can do it for you)
- The ‘Half-Day guided tour’ lasts up to three non-divisible hours
In case of delay, the tour leader is required to notify us; otherwise, if the group doesn’t arrive within one hour, the tour will be considered a no-show.