BIKE TOUR IN PISA
The city of Pisa is on an alluvial plain: without any climb, it is a pleasure to ride on a bike! We start our tour in front of the mural Tuttomondo by Keith Haring to ride through the alleys, squares and along the Lungarni (the riverbank) of the city. We will cross a beautiful public garden, the bridges with breath-taking views and we will pass by the medieval city wall.
We will pay our greetings to the Leaning Tower and the wonderful monuments in the Piazza Dei Miracoli, and then we’ll have a short break… perhaps an ice-cream?
As an alternative to the old centre, we could also cycle to:
- Asciano, at the foot of the Pisan Mountain, running alongside nearly a thousand arches of Medici Aqueduct (17th century);
- The Natural Park of San Rossore, just 4 kilometres from the old town;
- Calci, about 12 kilometres from Pisa, through country lanes, a pond and lots of olive trees. Here we will visit the Chartreuse and/or the Natural History Museum, one of the largest in Europe.
Art, history, culture, nature, ice-cream, bike tour
- Groups up to 15 people: € 150,00
- For groups larger than 15 people, we suggest asking for a second guide.
PAYMENT CONDITIONS AND CANCELATION POLICY
Payment: directly to the guide or advanced by bank transfer following invoice. ** In case of payment by bank transfers from countries outside of the European Community, the bank charges will also be added to the invoice.
Cancellation Policy: In case of cancellation within 48 hours before the service or a no-show, the basic rate for groups up to 25 people will be applied.
- Double language supplement: € 40,00
- Evening supplement (after 8 p.m.): € 40,00
- Extra hour (duration of one HD guided tour is up to 3 hours): € 50,00
- Guide tours exempt form VAT (Art. 10, n. 22, Decree 633/72)
- Tickets or paid entrances are not included in the fee
- For groups of over 15 people, we suggest booking for headset support (we can do it for you)
- The ‘Half-Day guided tour’ lasts up to three non-divisible hours
In case of delay, the tour leader is required to notify us; otherwise, if the group doesn’t arrive within one hour, the tour will be considered a no-show.
This page is also available in: Italiano