Art, history, Middle-Ages, culture, theatre
What is a theatre tour?
It is a guided tour, often with a specific topic, where we can meet a historical character relevant to the tour, we will listen to his or her story, and maybe to some readings too.
There are two types of theatre tour:
- A guided tour led by a licensed tour guide + 1 or more actors who we meet on the tour.
- A guided tour conducted entirely by a Guide/Actor (Galileo Galilei, Mary Shelley…).
Theatre tours can be arranged according to your desires: tell us a historical period and a character connected to Pisa of your choice, and we will create a new tour together.
PAYMENT CONDITIONS AND CANCELATION POLICY
Payment: directly to the guide or advanced by bank transfer following invoice. ** In case of payment by bank transfers from countries outside of the European Community, the bank charges will also be added to the invoice.
Cancellation Policy: In case of cancellation within 48 hours before the service or a no-show, the basic rate for groups up to 25 people will be applied.
- Double language supplement: € 40,00
- Evening supplement (after 8 p.m.): € 40,00
- Extra hour (duration of one HD guided tour is up to 3 hours): € 50,00
- Guide tours exempt form VAT (Art. 10, n. 22, Decree 633/72)
- Tickets or paid entrances are not included in the fee
- For groups of over 15 people, we suggest booking for headset support (we can do it for you)
- The ‘Half-Day guided tour’ lasts up to three non-divisible hours
In case of delay, the tour leader is required to notify us; otherwise, if the group doesn’t arrive within one hour, the tour will be considered a no-show.