Art, history, culture, food, wine, ghost stories, pasta, Tuscan countryside
Castle Opening Times
- From 1/01 to 31/03 (Saturdays, Sundays and holidays from 10.30 to 12.30 and from 15 to 18)
- From 1/04 to 14/06 (Monday-Friday from 15.30 to 19. Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 10.30 to 12.30 and from 15.30 to 19)
- From 15/06 to 30/09 (Monday-Friday from 10.15 to 12.45 and from 15.30 to 19. Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 10.15 to 12.45 and from 15.30 to 19)
- From 1/10 to 31/10 (Monday-Friday from 15 to 18. Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 10.30 to 12.30 and from 15.00 to 18)
- From 01/11 to 31/12 (Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 10.30 to 12.30 and from 15 to 18)
- Gruppi fino a 10 persone: € 140,00
- Gruppi da 11 a 25 persone: € 130,00 + € 2,00 each additional person
Castle entrance fee: € 5,00 (full)
PAYMENT CONDITIONS AND CANCELATION POLICY
Payment: directly to the guide or advanced by bank transfer following invoice. ** In case of payment by bank transfers from countries outside of the European Community, the bank charges will also be added to the invoice.
Cancellation Policy: In case of cancellation within 48 hours before the service or a no-show, the basic rate for groups up to 25 people will be applied.
- Double language supplement: € 40,00
- Evening supplement (after 8 p.m.): € 40,00
- Extra hour (duration of one HD guided tour is up to 3 hours): € 50,00
- Guide tours exempt form VAT (Art. 10, n. 22, Decree 633/72)
- Tickets or paid entrances are not included in the fee
- For groups of over 15 people, we suggest booking for headset support (we can do it for you)
- The ‘Half-Day guided tour’ lasts up to three non-divisible hours
In case of delay, the tour leader is required to notify us; otherwise, if the group doesn’t arrive within one hour, the tour will be considered a no-show.